Surat Lamaran (Bahasa Inggris)

Klaten, 01  November  2009

Attention To:

Human Resources Department
PT. Persada Bumida Terpadu
Jl. Slamet Riyadi No. 11
Surakarta

Dear Sir,


On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is
Heru Cahyono, 19 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and graduated from LPK Dian Nusantara on May 2009 with GPA 3.01. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.


Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.


Sincerely yours, 


Heru Cahyono 
Phone : 0881 2658 547 
Jl. Wijaya Kusuma 08 Klaten 
Klaten - 58171